We are proud to announce PCH/Media was voted one of the Best Places to Work in Maine this year, making this three years in a row!
For the last 10 years, The Society for Human Resource Management’s Maine State Council has recognized Maine’s top employers with the Best Places to Work in Maine initiative. Dedicated to highlighting companies that have established and consistently provided outstanding workplace environments, the Best Places to Work in Maine program addresses all of the hard work employees put in to get their company to where it is today. We are truly honored to make this list - it's a tremendous accomplishment!
PCH/Media was ranked #12 best medium sized business to work for in Maine.
How does a company make the list? Employee satisfaction is the answer in a nutshell. Real and honest feedback is taken from actual employees, and the winners are chosen by the council, based in large part on those responses. The assessment process also evaluated each company’s employee policies and procedures.
Competition is fierce: out of all of the companies that apply, only about half end up getting ranked. Categorized based on number of employees, businesses are awarded within their size category to ensure a level playing field. With 41 other companies in the medium sized category, it's that much more of a triumph to make the top 12!
Below are just a few of the comments from our employees' surveys:
- "Great environment to learn and to share knowledge. Full of go getters"
- "PCH/Media creates an environment that feels like a fun startup with the financial backing of a Fortune 500"
- "PCH/Media has a great work life balance. They understand the need to spend time with family. They let us work from home if we have a sick child, etc. Benefits package is fantastic and they provide paid holidays, holidays of choice, sick days, and vacation days. Everyone here is happy and you can tell they love their work by their positive and energetic attitudes!"
- "Dynamic, fast-paced projects that are both team and individual based. There's a constant level of support and help is always given to those who ask for it"
- "PCH/Media is an organization that cares about their employees. I regularly feel that my voice is heard and people hold me accountable because they have shared confidence in my ability to deliver"
We love where we work. Would you like it, too?
We're hiring! PCH/Media is always on the lookout for smart, motivated, and fun people to join our team. Check out our current openings here.